Monday, August 18, 2008

Home Sweet Home-Minus my bedroom!

Welcome to my housewarming party!!! 
After the tour refreshments will be served on the back patio! Enjoy!

Home Sweet Home



The front door from the inside!
Just inside the front door, the breakfast nook!
My Living Room(nice fireplace!!)


My Kitchen small but does the job!
 
My back patio, which really helps keep the living room cool during hot days!
 
Some call this the dining room I call this my Library! I now have an arm chair where my bike was. I've always wanted a library in my home!



My bathroom! The vanity is outside of the actual bathroom which is really nice!

The view from my front door














2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice place! I love the library and especially the bookshelf's! He he!

Hallie Owens said...

I am glad to see you bought yourself a bed. How did you find Dan's blog?
Going to GBS on Sept 10. Wish we could take Landon to baptize him. Hee Hee!