Saturday, June 14, 2008

My Feet are in Heaven!!



So, My feet have been killing me as of late.  Wearing sandals and flip flops have not been kind to me. When I went home for Memorial Day my Mom told me about her new CROCS flip flops. She said that they were the most comfortable flip flops she had put on. So last week I thought I would try them out. Ok so they are the most expensive flip flops I have every bought, but OH MY GOODNESS!!!! My feet are in HEAVEN! I am loving my new Crocs. So if you have some extra dough, try them out... it will be worth it!

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

I will have to check them out. We miss you!!!

Unknown said...

those look comfy and utilitarian, what a great combo. And I agree with bonnie's remark!

Unknown said...

I was also wondering do those come in pink?

Jan said...

You have good taste in shoes! Well, at least flipflops. I still love mine. My biggest complaint is that I can't wear them (or won't) on the motorcycle! :)