Thursday, December 4, 2008

My New Digs!

On Dec 20, 2008 I will be moving!! I have almost everything arranged with the move and cleaning! Now is the time that I dread! I know that there is stuff that I haven't used since I moved here 11 months ago, so I am trying to go through that stuff. I'm sure half can go in the garbage. I'm not sure what I am going to do with my furniture. I'm not sure what I am going to keep and what I am going to get rid of. I have free storage but I just don't want to take up too much room since it is a friends shed, even though they said they aren't using it right now and don't really need it at the moment. We shall see what happens!
For those of you that are interested my new address will be as follows:
3604 WOODHAVEN CT
MIDLAND TX 79707

I do expect a plethora of mail for you! I will also be living with the Sister Missionaries. (They live in the basement! Yes there is a basement in Midland, TX!) I can't get less mail then them!!

No comments: