Thursday, December 4, 2008




It is true! What can I say! I have seen the movie TWICE! I am planning on going again soon as payment for babysitting a friends kids for a couple of hours. I think that it is a good trade!

Awhile back when I got Mom to start reading Twilight we had the following conversation!

I think that I tripped or something. I was being my normal clutzy self.
Mom ask, "Amanda, Are you in love with a Vampire?"
Normally I'm not the best with quick wit when put on the spot like that but this time I said "Yes, Mother, I am. And I'm just not willing to give you up yet!"

Other than the gaget that I found for this post, the reason I thought of this story is because well...I really am a clutz. At times in my life I think that I might be growing out of this faze that I have been going through for the past well lets see...33 1/2 years!! But unfortuately for me, my ankles, knees, hands, wrist, other body parts that might be affected and oh yeah MY CLOTHES! I haven't. So, Yesterday we had an inservice in Odessa, aka Odessolation. I had to put something in the state van. As I was walking back to the building the sidewalk was uneven, I stepped weird and guess what I fell! But I didn't just fall. I fell into a wooden fence!! I twisted my right ankle, hurt my left ankle, scraped both knees, and my left wrist! Even though this is something that I do at regular intervals and I am not going to see the doctor, I had to fill out an accident report! I am such a nerd! And yes, Dad, You should have called me Grace since I don't have any!
Don't worry, I'm fine! You can barely tell that I got hurt!

No comments: