Monday, September 15, 2008

The Ox was in the Mire!

So, I broke down! Last night at 10:3o the ox was so stuck in the mire I couldn't take it anymore! I felt awful. I needed more medicine. I went to Wal-Mart. I called Mom to confess my sins! I bought what I needed and came home. The really nice thing was that Mom played the piano for me! I laid in bed and listened to the music. I helped me fall asleep. I slept really good last night. But when I woke up I still felt awful. I got dressed and realized that I wouldn't be about to go to work. So, I am at work feeling miserable! But I am going to the Dr today. The funny thing is that my new dr's name is Dr. Dolly Doctor! I hope that this will help me get better faster. I have been dealing with allergies and asthma for a couple of months, and now my ears are getting worse! So we shall see...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you sure she is a real doctor? That name is just silly!