Sunday, September 14, 2008

I Hate My Allergies!!!

So, today was going well. Primary went well today. I think the kids will eventually ready for the program...hopefully they will be ready for the program. After church, we had a linger longer. Which meant I didn't have make lunch for myself. When I got home I milled around for a bit and then took a nap. I was very rudely awoken from my nap by the inability to breathe. I have been having a full-fledged allergy attack. I have been dealing with them pretty much for the last couple of months. I am really hoping that I will be able to get in to see a doctor soon to get something done with this. BECAUSE I AM SO DONE WITH MY ALLERGIES!!! It probably doesn't help that I ran out of Excedrin, I have an extremely bad sinus headache, and it is Sunday!!!! I am so on the verge of breaking the sabbath (but that would require me leaving my house)!

1 comment:

Adriane said...

You know if you ever need anything you can call me and I probably have it. Next time let me know.