Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Christmas Getting to Know You Questions

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Gift bag!
2. Real tree or Artificial? I would love a real but I go home for Christmas. I think that it would be fun to go cut down a tree some Christmas.
3. When do you put up the tree? When ever I get around to it...but never until after Dec 1.
4. When do you take the tree down? Whenever I get around to it!
5. Do you like eggnog? BLAH! GROSS GROSS GROSS!!! I can drink just a litte maybe once a year but I really have a hard time getting past the whole raw egg thing!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Thats a hard one...General, even though I wanted a REAL dog, my 10-speed...and so may more...
7. Hardest person to buy for? My Dad
8. Easiest person to buy for? ME!!
9. Do you have a nativity scene? a very small one. But my favorite it the one Dad bought in Guatemala, along with the story of going through customs!
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? I actually try to do Easter cards...When you least expect it (or that's when I get them done and out!)
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? White Christmas and Holiday Inn
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I have to shop for Christmas!?! Nov
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? anything chocolate!
16. Lights on the tree? Only White!
17. Favorite Christmas song? What Child Is This? and Jingle Bell Rock (I use to sing it to some of the kids I babysat when I was younger!)
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? TRAVEL! Do I do anything else!!
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donder, Blitzen, and Rudolph
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? I actually don't have anything on the top of my tree. I have never found anything I like that is small enough!

No comments: