Monday, April 12, 2010

Sleep Emailing!

Some of you know about my crazy trip this weekend. For those of you who don't, Some friends and I drove to Utah for the weekend....left Thursday night drove 16hrs and returned home Sunday, actually arriving in Midland @ 7:30am Monday! I know it was insane, and really never want to do that fast of a trip again but it was fun and for a good cause! I went to work today @ 8:30. It is a good thing we were busy or I might not have made it through the day. I had a message on my phone after work to send out an email to our Midsingles Group about the next couple of weeks of activities. So, I've heard of Drunk Dialing and texting....But have you heard of Sleep Emailing? Did you notice the length of the scroll down bar on the email? Can you tell that I typed exclamation marks? How exactly did I press shift 1 that long? And what was I excited about? I woke up singing Grease "Look at Me I'm Sandra Dee" (We listened to the soundtrack yesterday on the drive!)


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Adriane said...

WOW, that is impressive!

Sharron said...

Hi Amanda, I just got your question about the wonder box and using beans. that is a good one. I will check it out.

You must be way younger than I can even remember. I used to do trips like the one you did and get by with it. Not any more!!

My hubby has family in Odessa. George Brewer who taught math at the college there for years, is a cousin.